Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tarpein Family

It was wonderful meeting the Tarpeins on Saturday.  Okay, only kidding.  I have been privileged to know such an awesome family for over a year now.  Basically, Baby L is going to be my future daughter-in-law because she and Greyson are in love.  It was so fun to shoot them because they were very comfortable in front of the camera- probably because America is really good at photography herself and practices on baby and hubby all the time.  :)  Enjoy!
In love with this white brick wall.  Like obsessed. 
IMG_3332 copylogoIMG_3428
I got to experiment with sun flare.  FUN. 
IMG_3835
I also used a reflector for the first time and I love the sun glow on lil L’s face in the second shot. 
IMG_3702logoIMG_3607 copylogo
IMG_3771e copyIMG_3778e
IMG_3763 copyIMG_3788 
Love America’s face in this one. 
IMG_3918 copy 2logo
Love L’s eyes in this one. 
IMG_3898
My favorite junkyard location. 
IMG_4054IMG_4354   
IMG_4380IMG_3558

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com