Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gaertner Fam

I loved photographing Elizabeth with her husband and father.  They are such a loving family.  I think you will be able to see that in these photos.  

Here is Elizabeth's dad.  Even though he didn't speak English I felt like we still connected and could communicate with each other.  He is such a sweet and loving father that clearly loves his daughter.  This rocking chair is very sentimental to him because his deceased wife used to rock in it all the time.  


She said... YES!  







Elizabeth and her husband were so cute on the swings.  She said now when she is bored in the mornings she knows what to do!  





And my fave of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com