Monday, August 2, 2010

Borrego Family

What a beautiful family!  I have to say this was the easiest shoot I have ever done because there were no babies involved.  Gosh, all you do is say smile, and voila, older kids smile! :)  They were such a sweet, loving family and I hope you can see that through the pictures.  It is going to be impossible to choose my 25 favorites because the Borrego’s were so photogenic!  I have to also say thanks to Andrea for coming to interpret!  I need to learn Spanish better.  Ok, so here is the preview:
IMG_0887logo IMG_0916logo IMG_0954e1logo IMG_0974elogo IMG_0994elogo IMG_1024elogo IMG_1027elogo IMG_1036elogo IMG_1082elogo IMG_1148elogo IMG_1309logo
And just like sweet “M” was tired after the photo shoot, I am too, so good night! 
IMG_1184elogo

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one of the 3 kids playing on the beach! Made me wish I was there with them:) Preciosa familia! This is Jessica...not Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the shot between the buildings and the beach shot of the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com