Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oliver 6 Month Portraits Part 2

Technorati Tags:
To ensure plenty of time for lots of wardrobe changes we split Oliver’s 6 month portraits up into two sessions.  Here are some favorites from Oliver’s second session. 
I loved his mama’s idea to dress him up like a little missionary.  One day when he goes on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I am sure he will get a kick out of these photos. 
IMG_6343
IMG_6368
IMG_6392
IMG_6422
IMG_6475
IMG_6445
He was so kind to model for an etsy product shoot I am doing.  More on that to come later!
IMG_6586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com