Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Heidi

I have been so excited to meet little baby Heidi.  We share a name, birthday month, and the love of pink.  This was my first newborn session, and let me tell you, it is hard to photograph newborns.  I am sure it will get easier the more I practice.  She is such a sweetie and I look forward to photographing her lots over the next two years! 

IMG_0655e4logo 

IMG_0414logo 

IMG_0497e1logo

IMG_0556elogo

IMG_0590elkogo 

IMG_0455e1logo

IMG_0759logo

IMG_0363logo

IMG_0743logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com