Friday, October 28, 2011

The Penrod Family

The love this family has for each other is contagious.  They just had so much fun together during this shoot and I loved watching them interact with one another.  The siblings (all SEVEN of them) were so loving towards each other and it really touched me.  Thanks for letting me photograph you guys Penrod family.  By the way, Jen the mama was my awesome doula for the birth of Addy.  :)  

The boys vs. the girls.  


Brotherly love.   



There is a whole series of pictures of them playing with each other that I love.  



I then told the kids to come and hug their parents.

Dad got tackled and thrown a few feet to the ground.  I screamed!  They laughed.  It was a fun moment.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com