Monday, October 24, 2011

Gay Family


It was great photographing the Gay Family again.  They were one of the first families I ever photographed when I first started this photography adventure a little over a year ago.  Their kids are all little sweet hearts and the oldest even picked a flower for me.  :)  This was the first session of a morning packed full of mini sessions.  I had never done mini sessions before and I have to say I LOVED it!  It was so fun and I got lots of great shots in only 30 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com