Monday, December 6, 2010

Sparks Family

You can read the post below this for a few more pictures of the Sparks family.  I love how real this family is.  Thanks for trusting me and letting me do my thang while I dragged you guys all around dumpsters!  

Siblings- a bond that can't be broken.  






This spot is a dream come true for urban, pink portraits for girls!!!  If you have a daughter and want portraits done, this would be a cool place!




I loved every single "couple" shot of the parents!  






4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, seriously!?!? You are so gifted. I honestly don't know how you do it. Every photo shoot has something new & creative & I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com