Thursday, December 16, 2010

Skogen Family

Meaghan and Scott are pretty much the best couple ever!!!  They were our best friends before we moved down to Florida so I was thrilled when they wanted some pictures while we were visiting them here in NC.  I pretty much love all the wonderful photo locations around here.  There are endless possibilities.  I must admit my favorite type of location is an urban setting.  I was in heaven in an alley made just for me.  I am not going to lie.  It was cold - in the 20's!  Okay, so here are some of my favorites!

Isn't she beautiful?





My favorite junk alley EVER.  






Love this.  








2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Meaghan looks gorgeous and is just glowing in these shots. Great job capturing them as the wonderful couple that they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! They really show how amazing they are.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com