Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Denney Family

The first word that comes to my mind when I think of the Denney family is FUN.  Christy has a food blog called The Girl Who Ate Everything, and I highly recommend it!  My favorite summer time treat is a recipe she shared, Strawberry Cream Puff Cake.  Her husband, John, plays for the Miami Dolphins.  I am photographing the team one by one.  :)  Her boys were full of energy and oh so cute.  It made me want to have all boys!  Thanks for making my job so fun Denney family!
I usually don't take so many pictures of the parents alone, but I couldn't help it because these two were so photogenic.  


 See I told you!  FUN!


 I did not edit these two images below.  The lighting was perfect and made it look like the Florida green leaves were fall leaves!  Those football players are STRONG I tell ya!  Baby W was heavy, I promise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com