Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Glamour Day

My friend Elise is the best babysitter ever and has theme days for her girls that she is watching.  Yesterday was glamour day so the girls had a lot of fun putting on makeup, dressing up, and doing a fashion show.  They wanted a photographer to document the fun, so I was glad to make their dream come true! :)  Although I took about 8 million, these are my favorites. 

This is my favorite one of J. 
IMG_0340elogo IMG_0343logo IMG_0364logo IMG_0368elogo
This is my favorite of A.  Her eyes are dynamite in this picture! 
IMG_0633logo

Grey and Oliver also had a little photo shoot. 
IMG_0444bw
IMG_0455bwlogoIMG_0457elogo
IMG_0662logoIMG_0508bwlogo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com