Monday, July 23, 2012

Coming to NC

Would anyone like to do a photo shoot August 1 or 2 in Wilmington, NC?  E-mail me at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com if interested!  This will be my last time in NC for awhile, so catch me while you can!  :)  You will have a ton of fun and be glad you did it!  Promise!  And in case you didn't see my cuties on my personal blog, here are some recent pictures of them I took at the park.

*Update: I have three tentative shoots now, so I am booked.  Thanks for your interest and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com