Tuesday, April 17, 2012

R & D Love

I have seriously been slacking on blogging about my latest shoots.  I am pretty sure I will never get caught up, but from here on my goal is to do better on blogging about most, if not all, sessions.  :)  I leave from Florida for the big move to Dallas, TX in just 6 weeks!  I can't believe it.  If you want a session before I go, let me know and I will try and squeeze in a session for you.  I know May will be crazy with the move though, so the sooner the better.  I can even do some quick mini sessions (30 min, 10-12 images, $175) instead of a full session if you prefer.

Rachael has been a friend of mine for about three years now, but lately she has become a really good friend.  She is my night walking buddy and it has been great getting to know her and I am going to miss her and our night girl time so much when we move!  She is definitely one of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever known and I am a better person from knowing her.  I enjoyed doing a couple session with her and her husband of 6 years.  They were so cute together that people asked if they were newlyweds! :)  I think doing a couple session is a very bonding thing for couples to do.  I had lots of fun with them and I think they may have had some fun too.  :)










 Beautiful couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com