Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sparks Family

Unfortunately I had to use my Canon S90 Point and Shoot camera for this shoot because I thought I broke my DSLR camera.  You can read the story on that here.  Regardless of the circumstances, I still got some cute photos. 
I have to ask your opinion though.  Which family shot is better?
See, everyone is looking in this one, but I don’t like the middle child’s position. 
IMG_4088edited2logo
I like the positioning much better in this one, but L isn’t looking.  So I am guessing the first one is better.  What do you think? 
image
Loved L’s pics:
IMG_4078editedlogo  IMG_6688edited
And this was my favorite:
IMG_4184editedlogo2

1 comment:

Labels

About Me

My photo
My husband Alex and I were both born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and have been living in South Florida the last two years while he is in dental school. I love staying at home to raise my baby boy Greyson. I recently decided to make my photography passion more than just a hobby. E-mail me to book a session at heidimcleod83@yahoo.com